Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Last week on Anna's life....



Friday june 28th, 2010
I went to a mother daughter retreat at the Heber Valley girls camp, with a few of my aunts,and cosins, and my mom and sisters.

Monday June 28th 2010
Monday was rachels 11th birthday. We had sushi for dinner than the whole family came over and we went swimming and had cup cakes and ice cream.
Tuesday June 29th, 2010
we went to the park to have fun and enjoy the beautiful weather :D
The entire time Ava would come over to us and say in her high little voice "will you come play with me" no one could resist that little voice so Ava was never board.




4 comments:

  1. I wish I could have gone to the retreat and I LOVE the pics of Rach! As for Ava...you're right...no one is ever bored when she's around!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahah, we found your blog!!!! I still can't believe that you all ate and enjoyed suchi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mamma Mia? I didn't know that. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We did have a fun, relaxing week didn't we?! Let's do it again.

    ReplyDelete